This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Visit Panama City Beach. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you sick of the cold yet? With record low temperatures across most of the country and two more months of winter left, it’s time to trade in your snow suit for a bathing suit and head to Panama City Beach. Located on the gulf coast of northwestern Florida, with 27 miles of fun-packed beach, Panama City Beach is the ultimate warm weather getaway. Need more incentive? Check out these these Four Reasons to visit Panama City Beach this spring!
Four Reasons to Visit Panama City Beach This Spring
The Beach is Calling
Despite the fact that Panama City Beach was affected by hurricane Michael last fall, due to minimal impact the beaches, local accommodations, and restaurants are open and ready for visitors. For those who have vacationed in PCB before, come back to the beach you know and love. For those who have not yet been to PCB, it is the ultimate happy place. Imagine miles of sugar-white sandy beaches, turquoise-warm gulf waters, a community with a vibrant local spirit and true southern hospitality, and fun activities on and off the beach. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? visit the Real. FUN. Beach.!
Panama City Beach Has Something For Everyone
Some destinations are great for families but not very romantic, other destinations have plenty of romance but aren’t great for friendship getaways. Panama City Beach has something for everyone. For thrill-seekers, PCB has diving, boating, and parasailing. If fitness is more your thing, try paddle boarding, golf, or diving. Looking for kid-friendly activities? PCB has tons of family attractions such as Cobra Adventure Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, and Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise. Whatever you are looking for in a beach vacation, make it yours at PCB.
Panama City Beach Foodie Festivals, Music Festivals, and More
Panama City Beach has several must-attend festivals for foodies and music lovers this spring including UNwineD, a two-day award-winning event March 22-23rd sponsored by Southern Living. The garden party features wines, beer, cocktails, and gourmet food from top chefs around the area and all over the world. This years UNwineD event benefits first responders and people involved in the Emergency Operations Center (EOC), the United Way of NW Florida-BWebb, as well as the World Trade Kitchen, an organization founded by José André that uses a network of chefs to benefit health, education, and poverty around the world.
Other spring events include:
- The PCB Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival: 2nd annual food truck festival featuring over 40 food and craft beer trucks. | February 16 & 17
- The PCB Mardi Gras & Music Festival: An authentic mardi gras celebration with parade, food, and Fat Tuesday festivities. | March 1 & 2
- Seabreeze Jazz Festival: Considered one of the top ten jazz festivals in the United States, the weekend festival attracts fans from all over the world for two days of music, food, and fun. | April 24-28
- SandJam: 2nd Annual alternative music festival featuring artists like Kings of Leon, Third Eye Blind, Young the Giant and more | April 26-28
For more fun and festivals, plan your fun today!
Win A Trip – How do you #MyPCB?
Have you ever been to Panama City Beach or are you visiting soon? Be sure to share your photo and video memories of Panama City Beach using the hashtag #MyPCB for a chance to be featured on the Visit Panama City Beach website and get entered for a chance to win the following:
- A 2-night stay in a Gulf-front unit at Grand Panama Beach Resort
- 4 general admission tickets to Gulf World Marine Park
- One round of golf for 4 at Sheraton Bay Point Golf Club
- $100 gift certificate to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville
To enter, go to the Visit Panama Beach website for more information.